So as I sit here a little after noon on Sunday, extremely procrastinating, I figure now is as good a time as any to write the weekly blog!
This week honestly has been a little boring. I haven't done anything other than go to class, go to work, go to rehearsal, or do homework back at the dorm. Honestly I don't have time to do much else!
I am really loving my time here at Syracuse. Now that I finally have a grasp on my classes and how much work each of them requires, I am able to manage my time a bit better. Most of my homework is just reading plays and analyzing them...which I thoroughly enjoy when I'm not attempting to do it at 1am. My weekends are consequently on reserve for homework I can't finish during the week. Sounds not fun, right?
That's really all I can think of right now. Like I said, boring week. Time to go do my reading (My Fair Lady and Cat On a Hot Tin Roof)!
Below is a link to a website my classmates and I started of all the quotes our Intro to Theatre professor says in class. It's quite entertaining to hear some of this at 10 in the morning :P
Things Geri Says
Hopefully this upcoming week will bring some more exciting events to write about!
No comments:
Post a Comment